Thursday, May 2, 2013

Quilt Shop Treasures from Colorado

My husband and I went out to Fort Collins, Colorado last weekend to figure out if we might like to retire there someday. No decision yet but we had a good time looking at properties, sightseeing, visiting microbreweries and finding quilt shops

The first one I found was Mama Said Sew in downtown Fort Collins. They actually had the Robert Kaufman line of fabrics called Architextures that I have been looking for.  I bought some for my stash






The second shop was Sweetheart Quilt Shoppe in Loveland, Colorado and I found lots of items that I just had to have.  The patterns were actually picked out by my husband because they have a mountain theme.  The Columbine fabric is for a future quilt of the states that we visit and the fat quarters are for baby quilts and Quilt of Valor quilts




I actually have another mountain appliqué kit coming from the Sweetheart Quilt Shoppe that my husband also picked out.  I am so blessed that my husband supports and encourages my quilt habit!

1 comment: