Monday, March 3, 2014

Getting it Done - February Status and March List

Getting it Done - February Status

Things I really want to get done:
Clue #2 Tell it to the Stars - done 2/7/14
Work on Oh Christmas Tree quilt - top done 2/11/14
Start Hearts Afire quilt - More than 20 of 42 blocks done
Layout Pinwheel Charm quilt - done 2/13/14
Layout Anita's Arrowhead quilt - done 2/13/14

Things I might get done:
Start 21st Century Bulls Eye quilt - not started 
Border and backing for Comfort and Joy quilt - not done
Assemble Emma's Star baby quilt top - not done

Getting it Done - March List

Things I really want to get done:
Sew together Anita's Arrowhead quilt top
Finish Hearts Afire quilt top - maybe even get quilted?
Clue #3 for Tell it to the Stars
Finish binding on Crisscross Applesauce quilt

Things I might get done:
Start 21st Century Bulls Eye quilt
Border and backing for Comfort and Joy quilt
Assemble Emma's Star baby quilt top

I am making good progress on my 2014 list of UFOs and unstarted projects so I am happy.

Work will be busy in March and April but I will use sewing/quilting as my relaxation as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment