Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Austen Family Album - Block #2 Done

This week's Austen Family Album block is Sister's Choice for Cassandra E Austen.  I love this block pattern as my Mom and Aunt made each other quilts using this block and they are lovely quilts made with love for each other. 

Continuing with my blue fabric theme I picked out some fabric with sparkles and some paisley fabric.  I believe that both fabrics are from my mother's fabric stash that I inherited a couple of years ago - which was a deliberate choice. 


Enjoying this quilt a long project so far.  I love the names for the blocks and the instructions are very good and easy to follow.

Looking forward to Block #3 and waiting for Mr Darcy !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Of course you know I love this block! And you color/fabric choices are wonderful. It does indeed sparkle.

    ReplyDelete