Saturday, March 23, 2013

Another Baby Girl Quilt

Finished up the binding on yet another baby girl quilt.  This quilt is for a special baby girl expected in the next month or so to parents who are part of my extended family.  Her birth will be a new beginning for them and I pray for them everyday.



















I have made this quilt pattern (which I found on the Hancock Fabrics website) probably almost 20 times.  I even tripled the squares one time to make a twin-size quilt for my husband's niece.  See this post -> http://mustardseed-becky.blogspot.com/2011/11/jennifers-quilts.html

I think that I am done using this pattern and need to find some new baby patterns for future quilts.

This quilt was one of my "hope to do" items for March so I am glad it is done.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable baby quilt! The parents will love it and baby will feel loved wrapped up in it.

    ReplyDelete