Been sick all week and have not done my Christmas decorating yet so no picture of the stockings. Probably not until later this week when I get fully back on my feet at home and at work!!
In the meantime, I am seeing other blogs talking about their 2012 UFO lists and decided it was time to take inventory....
1) Sew together 2nd Diamond Patch Quilt - get quilted and then bind
2) Get 1st Diamond Patch Quilt quilted and bound (making these for the beds in our newly decorated guest room- our son's old room)
3) Bind Four-Patch Heart Quilt
4) Layer, Tie and Bind Scrappy Patch Quilt
4A) Sew Together and Complete Emma's Star Quilt (added 12-5-2011)
5) Layer, Tie and Bind Pink Jelly Roll Quilt
6) Layer, Tie and Bind Blue Jelly Roll Quilt
7) Layer, Tie and Bind Nine-Patch Baby Quilt
8) Layer, Tie and Bind Becky's Design Baby Quilt
9) Cut out, Sew and Complete Weave it to Me Quilt
10) Cut out, Sew and Complete Criss-Cross Applesauce Quilt
11) Cut out, Sew and Complete Polka Dots, Prints and Pinwheels Quilt
12) Cut out, Sew and Complete Striking scrappy Quilt
Wow!!!! Guess I better get moving on this.... don't think I will get much done between now and the end of the year between work, family, church and holiday gatherings.... but anything I do get done will be a bonus.