Thursday, April 19, 2012

They're Here !!!!!

My two Yellow-Green Diamond Patch quilts arrived home yesterday from Country Threads.  It was a bumpy road filled with errors on my part - the backings were not sewed together correctly  :(   -  but I learned a few things along the way.


These are my #1 and #2 UFO's for the 2012 UFO Challenge and #1 was picked for February, 2012.  So right after I finish the binding on another quilt I will Bind #1 so that I can post a finish (albiet a couple of months late !!!)

I chose the Landscape pattern for the quilting and I like it...


Also excited as my Quilting Bee group meets next Monday evening and I will be able to bring them for Show and Tell !!!!

My lovely Aunt Bonnie also just got her two quilts back from Country Threads... will be fun to see which one of us gets them done first....

http://bonnieweighsin.blogspot.com/2012/04/excited.html

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so happy you finally got them back. I really like that landscape quilting pattern too. Can't wait to see them. The Bee group will be full of OOOOOH's and AAAAAAAH's.

    ReplyDelete