Thursday, January 31, 2013

Getting it Done -January Status and February Lists


Status for January, 2013:

Things I really want to get done:
Quilt of Valor for NYDS&S – top done 1/1/13
Clue #1 for Back to Square One Mystery Medallion quilt – done 1/5/13
Section one of the Comfort and Joy top – done 1/12/13
Assemble top for Gift Quilt with Bonnie – done 1/9/13

Things I hope to get done:
Mug Rugs for Gift – done 1/28/13
Start Baby Dinosaur Quilt – changed to Start Baby Girl Quilt – blocks done 1-15-13
Make 4 additional blocks for Double Dozen Quilt – made 3 – done 1/27/13
Start Chubby Charmer Tote bag – not started

Getting it Done – February, 2013
Things I really want to get done:
Clue #2 for Back to Square One Mystery Medallion quilt
Section Two of the Comfort and Joy top
Craftsy BOM for February
Complete Baby Girl Quilt
Things I hope to get done:
Make 4 additional blocks for Double Dozen Quilt
Machine Quilt National Parks Quilts
Complete Heartstrings Purple Blocks
Start Baby Dinosaur Quilt


1 comment:

  1. You amaze me in how much you get done. Can I have some of your energy????

    ReplyDelete