Thursday, August 1, 2013

Getting It Done - July Status and August Lists

Between helping my Dad when he was sick and being on vacation for 11 days, I did not get a lot of sewing done in July. :(

Status for July, 2013

Things I really want to get done:
Clue #7 for Back to Square One Mystery Medallion quilt - all fabric cut , 3 of 24 Log Cabins done
Complete Section Six of the Comfort and Joy top -done
Section Seven of the Comfort and Joy top -done
Craftsy BOM for July - watched part of video but did not start cutting or sewing :(
Bind Baby Boy Quilt for Krista and Brandon -done

Things I might get done:
Bind Baby Girl quilt -done
Create Wall Hanging from Cross Stitch Sewing Room Kit - not started 


Getting it Done -August, 2013

Things I really want to get done:
Complete Clue#7 for BTSO Mystery quilt
Clue#8 for BTSO Mystery quilt
Craftsy BOM for July
Craftsy BOM for August
Section 8 of the Comfort and Joy top

Things I might get done:
Send off Double Dozen quilt top to be quilted
Create Wall Hanging fromCross Stitch Sewing Room Kit
Start baby boy quilt for Jason and Meagan baby

Hope that I get to sew more during August but my husband is having surgery on August 27 which will take some of my time. 

I ask for prayers for doctors and husband for successful surgery and good recovery.  Thanks. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, I love your lists! I have some like that but they are 10 years old! hee hee! Will keep you in my thoughts during this next month, hope all goes well. See you at bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You manage to get a lot done in spite of your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete