Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Projects Finished!

My dear husband had back surgery yesterday and I brought several binding projects with me to the hospital. They helped to keep me calm while he was in surgery and recovery. 

I finished a small wall hanging that I made from a cross stitch picture of a sewing room.  Ironically I started and did most of the stitching when I was in the hospital and recovering at home last November.  I machine quilted it and am happy with the result

Today I finished up a baby boy quilt for a family member. I had shown this on a earlier post on my design wall.  I used some fish fabric I found in my stash for the backing - not sure where I bought it but the color and design are perfect for this quilt!  

My husband is doing well and will hopefully be home on Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Your little sewing room stitchery is adorable and the framing fabric is perfect.
    Nice job on the baby quilt too.