Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Vacation - To Do List

I have not been able to sew much lately between work, visiting my Dad in the hospital and other family obligations.

However, I have taken next week off work and plan on getting all sorts of sewing work done over the next 9 days.

Make Backing for Craftsy Quilt Top - Done Friday 11-22
Quilt Craftsy Top
Make and Attach Binding on Craftsy Quilt Top - Made Friday 11-22
Make Apron for Baby Sophia
Fix Quilt 
Binding on QOV #2
Binding on QOV #3
Quilt Runner #3
Binding on Runner #3
Make Block for Fabric Basket
Make Fabric Basket
Labels for projects:
 - Runners - all 3
 - Double Dozen Quilt
 - Craftsy Quilt
 - QOV #2 and #3
Work on Christmas Tree Quilt rows
Start Charlie Brown Christmas Quilt

Not sure if I will get this all done but I have already started tonight.  If I get all of the bindings attached I will have weeks and weeks of hand sewing to do!!!!!

Will give daily updates as items are completed



No comments:

Post a Comment