Sunday, February 2, 2014

Getting it Done - January Status and February List

Getting it Done-January Status

Things I really want to get done:
Clue#1 Tell it to the Stars - done 1/18/14
Finish Pinwheel Charm blocks - done 1/1/14
Make Anita's Arrowhead blocks - done 1/28/14
Make backing for 2013 BTSO top - done 1/12/14 ( binding also created)

Things I might get done:
Three rows of Oh Christmas Tree quilt - no work done
Start Cabin in the Woods quilt top - all blocks done and top assembled 1/17/14

Getting it Done - February

Things I really want to get done:
Clue#2 Tell it to the Stars
Work on Oh Christmas Tree quilt
Start Hearts Afire quilt
Layout Pinwheel Charm quilt
Layout Anita's Arrowhead quilt

Things I might get done:
Start 21st Century Bulls Eye quilt
Border and backing for Comfort and Joy quilt
Assemble Emma's Star baby quilt top

My dad is scheduled to go home on Tuesday and will have a caregiver living with him for awhile. This should give me more time to sew!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment