In the fall I pulled it out again and completed the first six of twelve rows. Then it went back into my closet! Measuring the 3/8 inch placement of the fabric for each seam got very tedious!
My goal for 2014 is to sew through the UFO's and unstated projects that I have, so I pulled it out again. My husband was out of town last week on business so I focused on competing the last six rows. Then this weekend I added the borders and made the binding.
This quilt is queen sized and will go on our master bed. It is so big it was not possible to get a picture of the whole thing.
Love the finished product but don't think I will ever use this pattern again. Having to keep measuring 3/8 inch for each seam was tedious and boring after awhile.
Now to figure out the backing material and then schedule some time on my aunt's Longarm machine to get it quilted!!
On to the next project!!