Monday, November 3, 2014

Getting it Done - October Status and November List

Getting it Done - October Status

Things I really want to get done
Finish Baby Girl Quilt for Kei - done 10/5/14
Sept/Oct Clue for Tell it to the Stars - done 10/8/14
Austen Family Album Quilt - make weekly blocks - 26,27,28,28 and 30 done
Start T-shirt Quilts - #1 top done 10/14/14 - #2  top started 
Work on baby quilt for Katie - done 

Things I might get done

Assemble Stained Glass quilt top - not started 
Assemble Re-Piecing the Past top - done 10/30/14 - also made backing and binding
Make pillowcase dresses for Haiti - not done

Getting it Done - October List

Things I really want to get done

Nov Clue for Tell it to the Stars
Austen Family Album Quilt - make weekly blocks
Complete t- shirt top #2
Baby boy quilt #1
Finish baby quilt for Katie - quilt and bind

Things I might get done

Turkey day banner
Baby boy quilt #2
Assemble Stained Glass quilt top

We will be gone on vacation one week so I may not get all of this done but I will give it a good try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment