Monday, January 30, 2012

Our Christmas Miracle...

In January when we went to take apart our Christmas Tree, I found a bird's nest sitting in the branches !!!  It had held on through being cut down, loaded onto a big truck, shipped to Palatine, Illinois, driven home on the top of my husband's car and then setup in our house.


















I have been trying to figure out if this is some kind of sign... but nothing has come to me.  My husband pulled the nest from the tree before it went into the garbage and I am trying to think of something fun to do with it. Any ideas would be welcome.....

Just wanted to share the wonder of God's nature.... it is beautiful and yet simple ... small and yet has me overwhelmed with the miracle.....

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the thought of this little miracle! The lesson for me is...if you construct your "nest" hanging on to the foundations that are true and strong, nothing can destroy it. Powerful feelings are attached to this metaphor for me. Thanks for the inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete