Sunday, September 29, 2013

Finished Projects!!



I got three different projects done this weekend

First I finished a counted cross stitch project called "We Are Family". I plan to make. Pillow for our Family Room couch with this as the center. Will post that when done. 

Second project was a wall hanging that I bought at The Sweetheart Quilt Shoppe in Longmont, Colorado. It is titled "Quilt Like Crazy!" and was real fun to do. The directions said to layer the top, batting and backing and then do the appliqué which subsequently became the quilting.  It was great to do that way and turned out good. 

The third project is a table mat that I bought is a quilt shop east of St Louis, Missouri (sorry I don't remember the name). The kit is named " This and That" and I decided to machine quilt it myself. The quilting is not perfect but pretty good



Felt good to get all of these done. I keep buying kits and I felt like I needed to try and get some of the smaller ones done. 

On to the next project!  



1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!!! Love all your projects. The stitchery is a wonderful graphic and will look great in a pillow. The quilty wall-hanging is adorable. And of course I am very proud of you for quilting your own little scrappy quilt. Good job!

    ReplyDelete