Thursday, October 31, 2013

Getting it Done - October Status and November List

Getting it Done - October, 2013

Things I really want to get done:
Clue #10 for BTSO Mystery Quilt - done 10-27-2013
Crafty BOM for October - Done 10-12-2013
Work on Oh Christmas Tree Quilt (complete 6 rows? of 12) - None done
Complete top for Quilt of Valor #3 - Done 10-9-2013

Things I might get done:
Complete Binding for Purple Heartstrings quilt - done 10-22-2013
Complete Binding for Double Dozen quilt (if get back from quilter) - not done (just heard quilt is ready to pick up on Saturday 10-26 but have not picked up yet)
Make three Pinwheel Charms blocks - not done
Work on Christmas Present Quilts - 2 quilted on 10-24-2013

Getting it Done - November, 2013

Things I want to get done:
Clue #11 for BTSO Mystery Quilt
Bind Double Dozen Quilt
Quilt Craftsy BOM quilt top
Quilt third Christmas Present Quilt
Bind all three Christmas Present Quilts

Things I might get done:
Bind Quilt of Valor #2 and #3
Make Presentation Cases for Quilt of Valor #2 and #3
Work on Oh Christmas Tree Quilt

Not sure how much I will get done during November as my father is ill and I have had to spend a good deal of time with him.  

1 comment:

  1. It continues to amaze me how much you get done with your busy schedule. I wish I had your organizing skills and energy!

    ReplyDelete