Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Getting it done - November Status and December List

Getting It Done - November Status

Things I really want to get done:
Clue #11 for BTSO mystery quilt -done 11/1/13
Bind Double Dozen quilt -done 11/28/13
Quilt Craftsy BOM quilt top - done 11/27/13
Quilt third Christmas present quilt - done 11/27/13
Bind all three Christmas present quilts - Two done 11/20/13

Things I might get done:
Bind Quilt of Valor # 2 and 3 - sewn on but not down
Make presentation cases for Quilt of Valor quilts - done 11/23/13
Work on Oh Christmas Tree quilt - 6 rows done

Getting it Done - December

Things I really want to get done:
Clue#12 for Back to Square One Mystery quilt
Complete bindings on Quilts of Valor 2 and 3
Bind last Christmas present quilt
Finish Dorothy outfit for Baby Sophia
Work on Oh Christmas Tree quilt

Thanks I might get done:
Complete binding on Craftsy BOM quilt
Work on Charlie Brown Christmas quilt
Make three Pinwheel Charms blocks
Make three Anita's Arrowheads blocks

Between work, taking care of my Dad and the holidays this may be a pipe dream list but I will try!  Sometimes sewing is the best thing to keep me calm!!



No comments:

Post a Comment