Monday, July 28, 2014

Austen Family Album Quilt - Block 17 Waterwheel Done

This weeks block is called Waterwheel for Jane's Uncle James Leigh-Perrot.  James suffered from gout and visited Bath often to see if the waters could help him.  

This week I used more of my blue fabrics and actually made the whole block out of fabrics from my mother's stash!  My mom loved blue as much as I did so even though I have made several quilts from her stash fabrics I still have plenty of blue fabrics left.


Sorry that this picture is a little at an angle.  I am not totally sure about the fabric combination this week but going to leave it as is.

Be sure to go to either the Austen Family Album Quilt blog or the flicker group to see more about this project.


1 comment:

  1. Stars and hearts and blue - that was your mom's favorites. Nice block.

    ReplyDelete