Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year Finishes!!

Between the holidays, family issues and work I have been too much away from sewing and blogging.

I do, however, have three finishes to share. 

The first is a lap quilt that will be a gift to a friend and is the first that I quilted with the Pro Stitcher computer on my aunt's Longarm machine. 

Here is a closeup of the quilting - which was a swirling pattern with dots


The second and third are baby quilts for several other friends





I had fun making the backing for this quilt as I was trying to use up the fabrics that I had leftover and was able to do it!!  I even found a way to use the rest of the red and some of the brown for the binding!

Just found out that another friend of the family had a baby boy so now I am off to make yet another baby quilt!!

Watch for my 2014 Summary post and 2015 Goals - hope to do in the next day or so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment