Monday, September 1, 2014

2014 Projects - Status through August 31, 2014

I had made a list of open quilting projects at the beginning of 2014 with a total of 49 projects.

Here is the status of my work through August 31, 2014:

One new project added to the list - 50 total!!!
11 projects done
Three quilt tops done but not yet quilted and/or bound
Two quilt projects have blocks done but not yet sewn together
Two quilt projects are started 
One online quilt project up-to-date through August
One online quilt project - 21 of 36 blocks done and only one block behind schedule
Two projects removed from the list

So 20 projects worked on during the year so far!!!! 

I am happy with my progress and it will be fun to see how much more I can get done before 
December 31st.

Wish me luck!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment