Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Northwoods Quilt Shop Finds

My husband and I visited my sister in northern Wisconsin this past weekend.  While the weather was pretty wet we had a good visit and did have one day to hike in Copper Falls State Park.

We also went up to Ashland and Bayfield - both towns along the south shore of Lake Superior.  And as usual I found a coupe of quilt shops to visit.  

Here are my purchases of fat quarters with writing that is quilting and sewing related. I hope to find a special pattern to use for these fabrics. 


On the right side is a little wall banner with a lighthouse - my mothers favorite - so had to buy it. 

I love finding quilt shops while on vacation.  They are all so fun to look at and the owners are always so friendly and happy that you stop by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment